HOWLIN - SWEATER - BIRTH OF THE COOL - GOLD
A true Classic. Made of 100% local Scottish wool, fully knitted and hand finished in Scotland.
Male model wears a large, measuring 6'2" and 175 lbs.
Female model wears a small, measuring 5'7" and 145 lbs.
Here are some quick tips to keep your woollen garments clean and wash them properly:
We recommend not to wash them too often. Wool tends to clean itself that's why airing and spot cleaning your garment goes a long way.
Remove stains with a proper stain remover by dapping and not rubbing the knitted fabric.
Important notes for hand washing your garment:
- Use lukewarm water, not warm!
- Use a Woolmark-approved detergent.
- Don’t wring, scrunch or stretch while washing.
- Remove the water from your garment using a large towel to gently roll out the moisture or let it spin in your washing machine (without water obviously) for 10 minutes.
- Dry flat for the garment not to loose its shape.
- Dry cleaning is a great method to get your garments cleaned.