SAMUEL ZELIG - COMMUNE - GREEN
Inspired by sweatshirts from the 1950s, the commune hoodie is cut from 15oz loopback cotton French terry and 1x1 rib. This high-quality fabric was sourced from mills in Japan with a rich history dating back to the mid-19th century. The weight is perfect, not too heavy or light, making it an ideal piece for year-round wear. To pay tribute to true vintage, our cuff and hem ribbing is cut at 3" high. All seams are finished with merrow edge overlock and double-needle cover stitching to ensure long-lasting wear and durability. Not one detail of this piece was overlooked. This piece is a new iteration of our best-selling traveling band hoodie. The artwork tells the story of a commune in 1960's America. It features eccentric characters and the numerous objects that would be found on this imaginary commune.
- 15 oz loopback heavyweight cotton french terry knit in japan
- Set in sleeves
- Double needle coverstitch seam construction
- Running stitch embroidery throughout
- This garment has undergone a vintage wash and dye remove all shrinkage and give the garment a unique sun-faded look
- French terry color: green
- Rib color: green
- Embroidery color: cream
True to size. Take one size up for an oversized fit.
Model wears a medium, measuring 5'10" and 165 lbs.
100% cotton. Machine wash cold. Air dry flat.