SAMUEL ZELIG - GALLERY 002
Inspired by sweatshirts from the 30's-50's, the Gallery Hoodies is cut from 15oz loopback cotton french terry and 1 x 1 rib. This high quality fabric was sourced from mills in japan with a rich history dating back to the mid 19th century. The weight is perfect; not too heavy or too light, making it an ideal piece for year round wear. It features two-tone color blocking reminiscent of styles from that era. To pay tribute to true vintage, the cuff and hem ribbing is cut at 3" high. All seams are finished with merrow edge overlock and double needle coverstitching, to ensure long lasting wear and durability. Not one detail of this piece was overlooked.
- 15 oz Heavyweight cotton french terry knit in Japan
- Set-in sleeves
- Bar tacks at kangaroo pocket
- Double needle coverstitch seam construction
- Various styles of embroidery throughout
- This garment has undergone a vintage wash and dye to remove all shrinkage
- French Terry Color: Oatmeal and Vintage Navy
- Rib Color: Navy
- Embroidery color: Multi
True to size. Take one size up for an oversized fit.
Male model wears a large, measuring 6'2" and 175 lbs.
100% cotton. Machine wash cold. Air dry flat.