SAMUEL ZELIG - STAR QUILT
Inspired by sweatshirts from the 30's-50's, the star quilt hoodie is cut from 15oz loopback cotton french terry and 1x1 rib. These high quality fabrics were sourced from mills in Japan with a rich history dating back to the mid 19th century. The weight is perfect; not too heavy or too light, making it an ideal piece for year round wear. It features multiple shades of laser cut, green cotton jersey that were appliquéd by an automated chain stitch embroidery machine. To pay tribute to true vintage, our cuff and hem ribbing is cut at 3" high.
- 15 oz loopback heavyweight cotton french terry knit in Japan
- Raglan Sleeves
- Bar tacks at Kangaroo pocket
- Double needle coverstitch seam construction
- This garment has undergone a wash to remove all shrinkage
- French Terry Color: Natural
- Rib Color: Natural
- Jersey Color: Multi Green
- Embroidery color: Multi Green
True to size. Take one size up for an oversized fit.
Male model wears a large, measuring 6'2" and 175 lbs.
100% cotton. Machine wash cold. Air dry flat.